The BookScan Station makes it easy to make digital copies of all of your documents or photos, and it's free! Located in the Adult Services Department, the BookScan station is a user-friendly, self-service scanning kiosk.
• Scan documents, books, photos, and more on a flatbed scanner or a document feeder.
• Personalize scan options:
– Save as PDF, Word, TIFF, or JPEG.
– Scan in Black & White, Grayscale, or Color.
– Choose resolution: Standard, High Quality, or Photo Quality.
• Perform basic editing after scanning (zoom, fit, crop, or rotate).
• Send or save your scanned items to email, USB flash drive, smartphone/tablet, printing and faxing (printing and faxing fees apply).